KantotCraft Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website for the 24/7 Cracked Server KantotCraft!

HomeDonation ShopPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm by DHdavid

» Donation Information
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 am by DHdavid

» master cant get in the server
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am by DHdavid

» Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am by DHdavid

» SILENT ASS ASS IN
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm by silentassassinxp

» Voted -Monkey
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm by SpiderMonkey252

» Boss's For Real Awesome Vote Links dude!!!!
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm by the_boss914

» ME, SILENTASSASSIN, ME
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm by silentassassinxp

» Vote Reward Confirmation Template
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm by DHdavid

Most active topic starters
DHdavid
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_vote_lcapSince I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_voting_barSince I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_vote_rcap 
silentassassinxp
Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_vote_lcapSince I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_voting_barSince I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_vote_rcap 
Bodbnm2
LordDusty
SpiderMonkey252
the_boss914
Zelda
lukasmcd14
DestinyHero72
aaronizawesome

Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelda

Zelda

Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP Empty
PostSubject: Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP   Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:11 pm

I logged on last night and had all my ores in my chest I get on this morning and the iron blocks and gold blocks I had are gone. I live in Masters factiona nd one of the rules is no stealing from chests I had stacks of iron blocks and a small small stack of gold blocks and ores for both.

list of what is missing

3 stacks of iron blocks
10 gold ingots
10 gold blocks
24 gunpowder
and I think I had a half a stack of coal that is now missing.
Back to top Go down
DHdavid
Admin
DHdavid

PostSubject: Re: Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP   Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Oh OK ask master to replace those and if he doesn't tell him to read this post. Also thanks for letting me know the help section isn't working
Back to top Go down
http://kantotcraft.my-rpg.com
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP   Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Also the anything about the server section to talk about the server is admin post only. Like the help section was.
Back to top Go down
DHdavid
Admin
DHdavid

PostSubject: Re: Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP   Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks for telling me. It's fixed now
Back to top Go down
http://kantotcraft.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP   Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KantotCraft Forum! :: Server :: Anything you want to talk about-
Jump to: