KantotCraft Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website for the 24/7 Cracked Server KantotCraft!

HomeDonation ShopPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm by DHdavid

» Donation Information
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 am by DHdavid

» master cant get in the server
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am by DHdavid

» Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am by DHdavid

» SILENT ASS ASS IN
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm by silentassassinxp

» Voted -Monkey
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm by SpiderMonkey252

» Boss's For Real Awesome Vote Links dude!!!!
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm by the_boss914

» ME, SILENTASSASSIN, ME
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm by silentassassinxp

» Vote Reward Confirmation Template
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm by DHdavid

Most active topic starters
DHdavid
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_vote_lcapCool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_voting_barCool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_vote_rcap 
silentassassinxp
Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_vote_lcapCool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_voting_barCool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_vote_rcap 
Bodbnm2
LordDusty
Zelda
SpiderMonkey252
the_boss914
Velocity714K
BlackDragon65
DropWeapon022

Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordDusty

Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) Empty
PostSubject: Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List)   Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Hello Admin I wanna Sugg. 7 Cool Plugins!
The all of plugins links here: pastebin(dot)ca/2408053
1)
Name: Transporter
Info: Transporter allows you to create and link gates/portals within the same world, across worlds on the same server, and between servers. It allows for inter-server chat and player lists, as well as custom gate designs of almost any complexity. It also includes commands to manage worlds and automatically load them on server start.
---------------------------------------
2)
Name: Get Heads
Info: Get Heads allows you to kill other players and mobs to get their heads. The mobs that Get Heads currently allows you to decapitate are:

Any players

Skeletons

Zombies

Creepers

Blazes

Spiders

Endermen You can toggle each of these in the config.yml

3)
Name: Block Disguise
Info: Have you ever wanted to be a block? Now you can be with this plugin!
4)
Name: iDisguise
Info: iDisguise allows you to disguise as mob or as another player.
5) (Its So FUN!!!)
Name: Disco Night
Info: Every night should be a party in Minecraft with all the monster hunts and fireworks. But there is one major thing missing form this party. A Giant Spinning Moon In The Sky! Well no more are the Minecraft nights without their spinning disco ball in the sky with this plugin you can now set the moon to spin with a simple command and it is also world specific! Alternatively in the config you can set the world to freeze time in that world where if this is done at night it will cause the moon to spin in the same spot!
6)
Name: Survival Games
Info: Survival Games is a plugin that has the aim of creating a fully automated hunger games style experience. The plugin was created to be simple to use, and to be easily setup on any type of server, no matter the size or type! Survival Games provides a way for your server to have a full fledged, fully automated hunger games experience for any player.
7)
Name: Votifier
Info: Votifier is a Bukkit plugin whose purpose is to get notified (aka votified) when a vote is made on a Minecraft server list for the server. Votifier creates a lightweight server that waits for connections by a Minecraft server list and uses a simple protocol to get information about that vote. Votifier is and always will be open-source.
Back to top Go down

Cool Plugins For KantotCraft! (LordDusty's List)
Page 1 of 1