KantotCraft Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website for the 24/7 Cracked Server KantotCraft!

HomeDonation ShopPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm by DHdavid

» Donation Information
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 am by DHdavid

» master cant get in the server
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am by DHdavid

» Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am by DHdavid

» SILENT ASS ASS IN
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm by silentassassinxp

» Voted -Monkey
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm by SpiderMonkey252

» Boss's For Real Awesome Vote Links dude!!!!
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm by the_boss914

» ME, SILENTASSASSIN, ME
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm by silentassassinxp

» Vote Reward Confirmation Template
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm by DHdavid

Most active topic starters
DHdavid
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_vote_lcapNew Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_voting_barNew Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_vote_rcap 
silentassassinxp
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_vote_lcapNew Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_voting_barNew Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_vote_rcap 
Bodbnm2
LordDusty
Zelda
SpiderMonkey252
the_boss914
Chumpytrott
Velocity714K
BlackDragon65

New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DHdavid
Admin
DHdavid

New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) Empty
PostSubject: New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage)   New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:01 am

New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) Toot11New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) Toot10
New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage) Kantot10

These recipes only work with the KantotMAXed Rank

Spellbook
Use this to cycle through spells you've learned!
(Shift+RightClick to cycle)
(Right Click to use magic)
Buy spells at /warp spellshop
======================
Hoe of Growth
Grow your wheat an trees instantly
=========================
Blink Pearl
Teleport instantly to where your pointing!
=============================

Back to top Go down
http://kantotcraft.my-rpg.com

New Magic Items Only for (KantotMaxed and KantotMage)
Page 1 of 1