Official Website for the 24/7 Cracked Server KantotCraft!

HomeDonation ShopPortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm by DHdavid

» Donation Information
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 am by DHdavid

» master cant get in the server
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am by DHdavid

» Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am by DHdavid

» SILENT ASS ASS IN
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm by silentassassinxp

» Voted -Monkey
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm by SpiderMonkey252

» Boss's For Real Awesome Vote Links dude!!!!
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm by the_boss914

» ME, SILENTASSASSIN, ME
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm by silentassassinxp

» Vote Reward Confirmation Template
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm by DHdavid

Most active topic starters
DHdavid
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_vote_lcapHow to upgrade youre magic tools I_voting_barHow to upgrade youre magic tools I_vote_rcap 
silentassassinxp
How to upgrade youre magic tools I_vote_lcapHow to upgrade youre magic tools I_voting_barHow to upgrade youre magic tools I_vote_rcap 
Bodbnm2
LordDusty
the_boss914
Zelda
SpiderMonkey252
DropWeapon022
Chumpytrott
lukasmcd14

How to upgrade youre magic tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DHdavid
Admin
DHdavid

How to upgrade youre magic tools Empty
PostSubject: How to upgrade youre magic tools   How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:01 am

To level up an item, you have to first click on an enchanting table with an unbound wand. This will create an 'Arcane Leveller' which is just a normal enchanting table with an extra feature: clicking on the enchanting table with with the item you want to level will bring up a new window. This window may look similar to the villager trading window but it is much different.

How to upgrade youre magic tools Wand10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kantotcraft.my-rpg.com
DropWeapon022

PostSubject: Re: How to upgrade youre magic tools   How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 am

Why i cant do this my gem and Sword not working its said Something Went Wrong.Item Not Found
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DHdavid
Admin
DHdavid

PostSubject: Re: How to upgrade youre magic tools   How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Sorry the plugin is still buggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kantotcraft.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to upgrade youre magic tools   How to upgrade youre magic tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to upgrade youre magic tools
Page 1 of 1