KantotCraft Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website for the 24/7 Cracked Server KantotCraft!

HomeDonation ShopPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 pm by DHdavid

» Donation Information
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 am by DHdavid

» master cant get in the server
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am by DHdavid

» Since I cant post in the Help Section HELP
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am by DHdavid

» SILENT ASS ASS IN
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm by silentassassinxp

» Voted -Monkey
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm by SpiderMonkey252

» Boss's For Real Awesome Vote Links dude!!!!
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm by the_boss914

» ME, SILENTASSASSIN, ME
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:46 pm by silentassassinxp

» Vote Reward Confirmation Template
master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 pm by DHdavid

Most active topic starters
DHdavid
master cant get in the server I_vote_lcapmaster cant get in the server I_voting_barmaster cant get in the server I_vote_rcap 
silentassassinxp
master cant get in the server I_vote_lcapmaster cant get in the server I_voting_barmaster cant get in the server I_vote_rcap 
Bodbnm2
LordDusty
Zelda
SpiderMonkey252
the_boss914
lukasmcd14
DestinyHero72
aaronizawesome

master cant get in the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silentassassinxp

silentassassinxp

master cant get in the server Empty
PostSubject: master cant get in the server   master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 am

well i dont know master just said that he cant get into the server and to contact david about it, im guessing he isnt on atm to read this, but is there any other admin/op that can?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/40/23/06/2013-014.jpg

thats a screenshot proof so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silentassassinxp

silentassassinxp

PostSubject: Re: master cant get in the server   master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 am

oh and he said well. just take this...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/40/23/06/2013-015.jpg
Back to top Go down
DHdavid
Admin
DHdavid

PostSubject: Re: master cant get in the server   master cant get in the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am

nice
Back to top Go down
http://kantotcraft.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: master cant get in the server   master cant get in the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

master cant get in the server
Page 1 of 1